[Openstack-i18n] Help with RST translation tool chain needed

KATO Tomoyuki tomo at dream.daynight.jp
Sun Jun 21 09:47:43 UTC 2015

> The Japanese translation of the User Guide should be complete according
> to transifex but looking at docs.openstack.org/draft/ja/user-guide/ I
> see only a few words in Japanese.
>
> Building the guide locally, I see po files that are completely
> translated but somehow the sphinx tools are not picking these up properly.
>
> I'm puzzled on what's going wrong here.
>
> Is there anybody that can look at the RST building and tell us what's
> wrong - and fix if possible ;), please?
>
> Note to build the document locally yourself, you can run:
>
> tox -e buildlang -- ja

Hi Andreas,

It's my lack of consideration.
I submitted a patch.
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/193865/

In my local machine, it looks like good. please check it.

As far as I test, If po file header (msgid "") contains
multiple metadata, Sphinx does not merge po files properly.

# gettext is difficult to me...

KATO Tomoyuki