[Openstack-i18n] Juno Horizon translation import

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:09:58 UTC 2014

Hi translators,

As Daisy announced last week, I will propose a patch to import Horizon
translations at Oct 9.
My planned time is around 1300UTC Oct 9. If you have any problems let me know.

The criteria of translation progress in my mind is 95%.
Languages with >= 95% translated will be imported.
Although we voted and the criteria is 100% or with language coordinator request,
Juno Horizon has a lot of translation strings, so I think it is reasonable.
At the moment, 11 languages with over 95% and 8 languages with 99%.
Thought?

I would like not to enforce strict criteria, so if there is any request,
please let  me know.