[Openstack-i18n] Complete translations are big

Douglas Fish drfish at us.ibm.com
Thu May 8 18:56:11 UTC 2014

Yes, downloading files that are at least 50% translated would alleviate my
concern.

FWIW I had hoped this might become the process, but I was thinking more
along the lines of 75% - it turns out for horizon both 50% and 75% would
choose the same languages anyway!

Would this determination be on a per file basis?  Is there any concern that
projects could pick up different translations? (that is, en_US_mn might be
80% translated in Horizon, but not translated at all in other languages).
I don't think its a problem - just making an observation.

Doug Fish