[Openstack-i18n] Japanese Translations publishing?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:52:21 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for taking care of it.
Japanese translations of security guide is under review by Japanese community.
The first round of translations completed but it still needs reviews.
Regarding HA guide, the translation completed but AFAIK there is no review.

Review resources are another hurdle to publish translated document.
I am not sure which is better we publish documentation once it is completed
or publish only documents after review.
In my experience minimum reviews are required to keep documents healthy.
Keeping translation up-to-date by volunteers is a tough work in a rapid
growing project like OpenStack and I am not confident it works.

We completed Operations Guide a year ago and I am sometimes catching up with it
but the recent many updates breaks me and I lost a chance to publish
the updated version.