[Openstack-i18n] [Openstack-docs] Track .tx in git or not?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 05:04:14 UTC 2014

It seems there is a consensus that .tx/config should not be contained
in the repo.
I am okay with it. Perhaps folks who requires tx/config know the detail and
there is no hurdle to configure it except time to check it :-)
I have no idea there is a need to share it and where is a good place
to share and keep it up-to-date.

I am always frustrated with preparing tx/config though.