[Openstack-i18n] [Openstack-docs] Track .tx in git or not?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:19:32 UTC 2014

At now, openstack-manuals, operations-guide and horizon have
.tx/config in their repos.
Most translation works are done for these projects and not for other projects.

"tx init" just prepares a minimum tx/config without any resource definitions
We need to run "tx set ....." below or edit it manually per resource
(i.e., per document).
openstack-manuals has at least 12 resources (and horizon has 3).
For other projects, each has only one resource.

tx set --auto-local -r openstack-manuals-i18n.${DOCNAME} \
"${DocFolder}/${DOCNAME}/locale/<lang>.po" --source-lang en \
--source-file ${DocFolder}/${DOCNAME}/locale/${DOCNAME}.pot \
-t PO --execute

I think this is the reason openstack-manuals and horizon have
tx/config in their repos now.