[Openstack-i18n] I18n meeting tomorrow - Zanata demo and Q&A

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Apr 16 08:50:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

Tomorrow, let's use our I18n meeting to understand a translation tool -
Zanata.
David Mason, an engineer on the project will be walking us through some of
the platform's features and answer any questions.
Considering the location of the speaker, we will meet at 0600 UTC at IRC
channel #openstack-meeting.
The speaker will use a Google Hangout to share the screen.
If you are interested, please make sure your Google ID is available before
the meeting.

After the meeting, the video will be shared in the internet.
You still have chance to watch the demo after the meeting.

Best regards