[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Sep 9 09:17:31 UTC 2013

Got your point, Łukasz Jernaś.
Your case is special.

If you can finish the translation, I think Horizon team will be very happy
to accept it.
Anyway, before the i18n team set up, there was no quality control of the
translation at all.
Even not 100% completed translations were merged at that time.
Comparing with before, we are doing better jobs.

Thank you for your work.

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)