[Openstack-i18n] I18n team meeting tomorrow

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Oct 16 06:22:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

We will have I18n team meeting at 0000UTC on Thursday (October 17th) in IRC
channel #openstack-meeting.
The time, we use Asia/America friendly time. Welcome to join the meeting.

In the past 1 month, We have finished the busy Horizon translation.
We completed 12 languages translations.
That's great achievements.
We will use this meeting to discuss our next work items.

I have the following items in mind, and feel free to add the items in your
mind too.
* Evaluation of other possible translation tools
* Discuss I18n policies to messages
* Discuss translation timelines in a release cycle

Let's meet tomorrow.

Best regards
Daisy