[Openstack-i18n] Regarding OpenStack Manuals

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Oct 11 11:42:34 UTC 2013

As a followup on this, I have uploaded all of the latest resources for
OpenStack Manuals to transifex.

We're waiting for one more patch to go into #openstack-infra:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/51112/

and this will start happening automatically again.

For your reference, the new resources are:

admin-guide-cloud <-- the new combined cloud admin guide

config-reference <-- reference for all configuration
image-guide <-- guide for working with VM images

install-guide <-- new install guide, a work in progress
security-guide <-- new security book

user-guide <-- guide for normal cloud users, on using the cloud
user-guide-admin <-- guide for admin cloud users to use the cloud

common <-- common docs, same as before, but restructured
glossary <-- same as before, glossary

The old resources will need to stay for the Translation Memory ... maybe
I will rename them :)

Regards,

Tom