[Openstack-i18n] Collect requirements/bugs of Transifex

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Aug 2 01:19:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

As we discussed in the IRC meeting yesterday, we begin to collect
requirements and bugs of Transifex from the whole team. If you have any
feature wish list, any bugs report and any comments, any suggestions to
Transifex ( www.transifex.com ), please let me know.

After we collect those information, we will communicate with Transifex
team. Although these requirements/bugs may not be implemented/fixed very
quickly, it's a way that we help to improve Transifex, to improve our
"working" tools.

Please feel free to say without reserve.

Regards
Daisy