[openstack-hpc] Fwd: Scheduler Bypass

Vangelis Tasoulas vangelis at simula.no
Tue Nov 25 17:51:49 UTC 2014

I don't know if this is what you want, but you can check the zone and
hostname of your compute nodes with the command

> nova service-list

and boot VMs on specific computes nodes with the following command:

> nova boot --image <id_of_image> --flavor m1.large --availability-zone
nova_zone:compute_hostname --key_name YourKey Name_Of_New_VM

However, you will most likely need administrative privileges for
something like this.

Vangelis