[OpenStack-docs] Doc team meeting

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Thu Jul 27 15:34:00 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The doc team meeting is meant to be in 30 minutes, however for another week in a row Andreas, Anne, and myself all have conflicts at the same time. I apologise but I am unable to host – the meeting is cancelled.

Since changing the time to 1600 UTC, most of us have had conflicts, or simply been unable to attend. I suggest we consider changing the meeting time to another schedule, I am happy to run through and find available times, and have a vote with the doc team.

How does everyone feel about that?

Thanks,

Alex