[OpenStack-docs] FW: [openstack-doc-core] Bug triaging

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Fri Jan 27 13:03:14 UTC 2017

Let’s try inline posting for Outlook, shall we? I will have to manually include the indents *woo*

    >> I'd like there to be designated bug triager for all 'new' bugs.

    > We’ve had a rotating bug triage role (Bug Deputy[1]) in the neutron team
    > for a long time now and it is AWESOME. Definitely something I’d love to
    > see come to Docs.

Great! Thank you for your support ☺

    > As well as cores, it would be great to encourage non-core contributors to
    > take on the role, as it’s a great way to quickly familiarize yourself with
    > the various parts of the project and gain confidence in contributing.

I completely agree ☺ I think any one that is interested is welcome to put their hand up for the role.

No, not per whole cycle ☺  following the release cycle schedule: https://releases.openstack.org/ocata/schedule.html. For example, someone is release manager for R15-13. That way we have an automatically scheduled tracker.

    > Great idea, sign me up for a shift!

Thank you!

    Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road, Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.