[OpenStack-docs] doc/install-guide/source/locale/_static/textmark_Newton.png ?

Brian Moss kallimachos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 02:47:55 UTC 2017

The error occurs during execution of the filter_commits function in
common_translation_update.sh. I think the problem was caused by this commit:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/428699/

I've reverted the .po$ check that was preventing the PNG file from being
reset:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/429450/

Hopefully that fixes the issue.

Cheers,