[OpenStack-docs] Training guides meeting @Barcelona Summit

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 04:34:34 UTC 2016

Hello,

Thank you, Matjaz!

My understanding of *odd* weeks is the 1st and 3rd weeks in every month,
since we actually had training-guides meetings with such logistics a few
months ago.

Also, note that Korean language team 100% translated upstream training
material!
- Korean upstream training page:
http://docs.openstack.org/ko_KR/upstream-training/
- Zanata:
https://translate.openstack.org/iteration/view/training-guides/master/languages/ko-KR

My aim is to more discuss this translated content and open Korean local
upstream training
with OpenStack Korea community members (my expectation is around Feb 2017).
I am now planning and arranging it with active OpenStack Korea user
group members :)

See you on next Tuesday IRC meeting.

With many thanks,

/Ian