[OpenStack-docs] Training guides meeting @Barcelona Summit

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:02:51 UTC 2016

Hello,

Ildiko Vancsa wrote on 11/4/2016 6:27 AM:
> Hi All,
>
> I’m sorry I couldn’t make it to the meeting last week. :( I hope it
> went well and also all of you had a great event last week!

Although I did not participate in Thursday meeting, I met Matjaz around
Friday lunch time shortly.

Hope that you also had wonderful Summit days with leading Barcelona
upstream training :)

> I would like to thank you all for all the efforts you put into making
> the training content as ready as possible! The training overall went
> well, we are currently waiting for feedback from the students.
>
> Based on the feedbacks and the changes to the Summit event format we
> will continue improving the training material and format. The base
> direction forward is still more interaction and hands-on practice to
> get people as involved as possible.
>
> We are planning to have a retrospective meeting with the
> trainers/mentors/assistants next week. The outcome of the meeting and
> the feedback from the attendees will draw our roadmap for Boston.
>
> Talk to you next week on our weekly meeting!
According to
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-docs/2016-November/009299.html
,
there will be training-guides IRC meeting as monthly basis.

Matjaz, could you confirm when the next training-guides IRC meeting will
be held?

With many thanks,

/Ian