[OpenStack-docs] Training guides meeting @Barcelona Summit

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 21:27:53 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I’m sorry I couldn’t make it to the meeting last week. :( I hope it went well and also all of you had a great event last week!

I would like to thank you all for all the efforts you put into making the training content as ready as possible! The training overall went well, we are currently waiting for feedback from the students.

Based on the feedbacks and the changes to the Summit event format we will continue improving the training material and format. The base direction forward is still more interaction and hands-on practice to get people as involved as possible.

We are planning to have a retrospective meeting with the trainers/mentors/assistants next week. The outcome of the meeting and the feedback from the attendees will draw our roadmap for Boston.

Talk to you next week on our weekly meeting!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó