[OpenStack-docs] Install Guide Testing

Roger Luethi rl at patchworkscience.org
Wed Mar 9 17:52:11 UTC 2016

The "Mitaka Documentation Testing" seems to suggest that we file bugs on
Launchpad if there isn't one already for issues we find. I did file bugs
and was told not to file any until the Mitaka guide is released and to use
an Etherpad [1] instead.

I find this a bit confusing.

Roger

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1554156