[OpenStack-docs] Install Guide Testing

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:04:04 UTC 2016

We used that process for prior releases. However, we found that a lot of
bugs weren't actually bugs because of transient packaging problems,
pre-release code, etc... which created additional overhead from bug triage.
Unfortunately, I just copied the Wiki content from Liberty to Mitaka
without updating the instructions to use the etherpad for collaboration
rather than filing bugs. Rather, the etherpad probably didn't exist at the
time. For Mitaka, we'll leave filing bugs until after we release the guide
in somewhat of a "public beta" state on or shortly after release of Mitaka.