[OpenStack-docs] hyphens for file names

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Jul 18 20:30:54 UTC 2016

I kept trying to put this off, but... I think I'll dive right in.

I see we have style guidance to use hyphens for file names [1], but in
the repo, there are still RST files with underscores in the names. I'm
sure it's due to the original xml:id having underscores.

I can take on the task of renaming, and I'd like to write a spec to
make sure I don't miss anything: Cross reference links? Redirects?
Tackle the work a guide at a time? Finding other contributors who hate
inconsistency? Timing with the release? Making sure we really want
this? :)

Does a spec sound good? Or can you convince me this change isn't worth
the effort?

1. http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/docs-structure.html#file-naming-conventions
--
Anne Gentle