[OpenStack-docs] Core team Changes

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Thu Jul 14 21:01:36 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Regretfully, Diane Fleming is no longer a core team member, as she hasn't been able to contribute recently due to changes in her personal circumstances.

I'd like to thank Diane for all her contributions to our team. She's been a powerhouse core team member since well before I did my very first OpenStack patch, and I think it's fair to say that many of us wouldn't be here without Diane's support and guidance.

Thanks for everything you've done Diane, and we hope to see you around again soon :)

Lana

--
Lana Brindley
Technical Writer