[OpenStack-docs] Core Team Changes

Joseph Robinson joseph.robinson at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jul 8 09:25:54 UTC 2016

Thanks again everyone! :).

-Joe R

From: Shilla Saebi <shilla.saebi at gmail.com<mailto:shilla.saebi at gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, 8 July 2016 at 12:49 AM
To: "dfleming at austin.rr.com<mailto:dfleming at austin.rr.com>" <dfleming at austin.rr.com<mailto:dfleming at austin.rr.com>>
Cc: joseph r email <joseph.r.email at gmail.com<mailto:joseph.r.email at gmail.com>>, "enstack.org" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-docs] Core Team Changes

Congratulations Joe!

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 9:19 AM, <dfleming at austin.rr.com<mailto:dfleming at austin.rr.com>> wrote:
Woo-hoo Joseph! Congratulations and well-deserved.
---- Lana Brindley <openstack at lanabrindley.com<mailto:openstack at lanabrindley.com>> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The core team have completed their review for July, and we would like to welcome Joseph Robinson to the openstack-doc-core team.
>
> Joseph has been leading the User Guides speciality team for some time now, and has been a docs-specs-core as part of that role. Welcome to the larger core team, Joseph, we're really pleased to have you aboard :)
>
> Lana
>
> --
> Lana Brindley
> Technical Writer
> Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia
> http://lanabrindley.com

Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD a company registered in the state of Victoria, Australia (company registered number ACN 153 275 524) whose registered office is at Level 1, 37 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.com.au/company/legal-privacy-statement.php - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.