[OpenStack-docs] Need review

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Jul 14 00:14:12 UTC 2016

Seems like the pace is about right, and it's good you're bringing it
to the list.

The longest you've waited for a review is 10 days, from 6/21 to 7/1.
It took you another 10 days to address. Otherwise you've only had to
wait a day for reviews.

It took me 2 months to land something in a repo where I'm not core. I
attended their team meeting to ensure it was getting reviewers and
added people I knew would be interested in the content.

All that to say, I don't think contributing more is the exact behavior
you need; probably adding reviewers and asking on the mailing list or
IRC or attending the team meeting and finding others interested in the
content itself is more what you are seeking.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 6:35 PM, Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would have like to contribute more to the docs & support for Debian,
> and I did so. But I'm getting no review, and the patch has been there
> for a month. :(
>
> https://review.openstack.org/330997
>
> If I contribute more, will I get enough reviews?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas Goirand (zigo)

Anne Gentle
www.justwriteclick.com