[OpenStack-docs] Installation guides for Juno

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 15:39:16 UTC 2016

On Sun, 10 Jul 2016 17:52:16 -0600
Matt Kassawara <mkassawara at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like we need to do some deletions so Google can't find those pages.

If the concern are Google searches, wouldn't it be better to move the
outdated guide versions to an archive folder and create a robots.txt for
it to disable indexing? That way people can still access the old docs if
they need them.

pk

> On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Lana Brindley <openstack at lanabrindley.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Let's kill icehouse first. Stats: http://i.imgur.com/I6n88pm.png

> > On 09/07/16 00:46, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> > > Can we get rid of the installation guides for Juno yet?

> > --
> > Lana Brindley
> > Technical Writer
> > Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia
> > http://lanabrindley.com

Petr Kovar
Sr. Technical Writer | Customer Content Services
Red Hat Czech, Brno