[OpenStack-docs] Merging RST version of operators guide into openstack-manuals?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Apr 29 23:22:44 UTC 2016

So, if my change goes in, I propose we freeze the current repository and
put our focus on getting the RST version out. Let's not merge any
changes that will diverge those two versions - instead let's push for
changes to go directly to the RST version.

Who will take the lead on finishing the RST version? What is still
needed for that?

I'll then take care of removal of our last document in XML: The
glossary. We have already a script to convert it to RST - so, the
conversion is done. But now we can simplify the building since we do not
need to build the glossary anymore.

I propose also to not publish the glossary separately anymore, we have
it as part of every manual and thus do not need it separately. Or are
there any reasons to keep it?

        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)