[OpenStack-docs] What do you want to discuss/work out in the "Documentation toolchain/infra" session in Austin?

Kato, Tomoyuki kato.tomoyuki at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 18 10:43:09 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

> The proposal etherpad contains for this session:
> "Docs toolchain/infra info session - or possibly a work session (or
> both), as we have some changes to discuss (e.g. removing XML tooling,
> publishing doc-tools documentation)"

It's a "Design Summit: Fishbowl Discussion",
so I'd like to discuss the doc-tools. For example,
 - Simplify doc-tools? : removing XML tooling, simplyfing translation tools,
                         stoping releasing os_doc_tool or something
 - Unify publishing? : standardize publishing process with dev-docs
 - Improve config-ref tool?, Improve CLI-ref tool? (not a infra topic :)

KATO Tomoyuki