[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Team meeting help

Karin Levenstein karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Sep 29 03:42:29 UTC 2015

Thanks, Matt! 1300 UTC it is, then.

If anyone has an update and can't make it to the meeting, please email me.

Sent using OWA for iPhone
________________________________
From: Matt Kassawara <mkassawara at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 7:15:02 PM
To: Karin Levenstein
Cc: openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Team meeting help

I can run the meeting. I think we're on for 1300 UTC tomorrow.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Karin Levenstein <karin.levenstein at rackspace.com<mailto:karin.levenstein at rackspace.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm not available to run a meeting tomorrow, either at 1300 UTC or 2300 UTC. Can I get a volunteer to run the meeting at the time that suits them best?

Mostly, we need status updates and/or volunteers on testing:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/LibertyDocTesting

Matt: I will be reviewing your changes to the wiki page today; thanks for taking care of that!

-Karin