[OpenStack-docs] SUSE/openSUSE docs - Some current errors/omissions and changes to come?

Tony Su tonysu at su-networking.com
Mon Sep 28 18:40:35 UTC 2015

OK,
Although I'm only partially towards setting up a working OpenStack,
I've done enough to understand at the "zypper dup" step what is being
done and I would like to propose a change. I can confidently say that
AFAIK "zypper up" is definitely the correct command and in my case
where I'm experimenting with the OpenStack 13.2 repo on a LEAP 42.1
install, a "zypper dup" would cause problems changing the system
entirely to 13.2 (as zypper dup is designed to do).

Problem is...
I don't see any instructions to create an account on the OpenStack
Docs repo page..
I don't see any instructions how to submit a change. I've seen at
least a couple ways Projects request contributions.
1. Create a separate branch with the proposed changes and then submit
a merge request
2. Clone a new version of the repository, make changes to the clone,
then submit a merge request.

Without being able to create an account and knowing where/how to post
the proposed changes I'm SOL...

Tony