[OpenStack-docs] [Contributor Guide] Meeting minutes, 03 Sep 2015

Svetlana Karslioglu skarslioglu at mirantis.com
Fri Sep 4 20:19:04 UTC 2015

Thank you for introducing me, Olga!

I'm very happy to join the team and looking forward to work with everybody
involved in the OpenStack documentation.
I posted my first commit for review. Your feedback on this is very much
appreciated!

I also think that we may want to expand some of the Contributor Guide
sections a little bit and
add more information about:

   - Topic-based authoring
   - Punctuation
   - Topic structure
   - File naming conventions
   - and so on.

If you find this important, please let me know how I can contribute to
these topics.

Thanks,
Svetlana Karslioglu

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Olga Gusarenko <ogusarenko at mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Hi to All!
> This is an update of the Contributor Guide project.
>
> We have a new project team member - Svetlana Karsliouglu, Launchpad Id:
> skarslioglu
> Welcome Svetlana, we are looking forward to your contribution to the
> OpenStack manuals!
>
> All the updates on the progress are available here
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation_Contributor_Guide#Meetings_agenda
> as always :)
>
> --
> Best regards,