[OpenStack-docs] Docs Cross-project Session

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 03:00:59 UTC 2015

One comment about the networking guide. I think our variety of guides often
confuses people because they don't necessarily understand our organization.
Ultimately, it probably makes sense for the networking guide to become part
of a larger all-the-things guide. Separating the networking guide into
another repo would work against consolidation and probably slow
contributions due to fewer cores.