[OpenStack-docs] openstackdocstheme for availability

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Sat Nov 21 03:18:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

combined.css is part of the OpenStack.org theme. So, combined.css in
docs should be the same as
https://www.openstack.org/themes/openstack/css/combined.css [1]

There'll be a bunch of stuff in there we might not use, but in order to
stay in sync with the OpenStack theme, probably not good to modify too
much, otherwise it will be difficult to keep up when the theme changes.

Regards,

Tom

[1] Openstack.org is currently including
https://www.openstack.org/themes/openstack/css/combined.css?m=1448037852
for me - I don't know what effect the m has :)