[OpenStack-docs] [install] Instructions for installation using VMs

Matthew Dorn madorn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 18:20:47 UTC 2015

Just a note that this patch is install-guide specific.

It shows newcomers to OpenStack how they can use VirtualBox to completely emulate the environment outlined in the install-guide.  It allows the user to enter all the same networking values to eliminate confusion and reduce complexity.

As previously mentioned by others, probably not appropriate for official install-guide docs but perhaps a blog post.

Matt Dorn
Rackspace Training