[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] regular meetings

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 01:30:23 UTC 2015

I agree on moving the meeting to IRC. However, one meeting time doesn't
cover US/EU and APAC. With two meeting times, every two weeks means that
US/EU and APAC contributors only meet once a month. How about continuing
meeting every week with alternating times? Also, if we do increase meeting
frequency, it should begin about six weeks before release or whenever the
first milestone packages become available.