[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] regular meetings

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Wed Nov 4 01:06:29 UTC 2015

Hello everybody.

At the moment we have a regular weekly meeting using Google Hangout. I
want to propose to change this.

* have a regular meeting every 2 weeks
* have a regular meeting every week prior to the next release date
(switch to this interval 4 weeks before the release)
* use IRC meetings instead of Google Hangout

---snip---
Holding meetings in these official IRC channels increases the ability of
the community at large to participate, and makes it possible to take
advantage of the community's meeting automation infrastructure providing
logging and other useful features.
---snap---

Does this work for everybody?

Christian.