[OpenStack-docs] Style Question for Project Names

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri May 29 19:40:49 UTC 2015

On 05/29/2015 08:08 PM, APlimpton wrote:
> Hi Anne,
>
> Thanks for confirming I am on the right track. I am quite willing to
> hunt down and replace across the docs. Right now it is inconsistent
> (sometimes on the same page) but seems to be skewing towards the
> capitalized version.

There shouldn't be many inconsistencies, if you find some, please tell
us or fix them (no need for a bug).

> I can see why you are staunchly for project name removal and I have
> noticed how the main website only references the functional names.
>
> Hopefully consensus can be reached soon. :)

We're following the current convention for some time already and I see
no reason to change, let's keep the current convention. If there're
problems, let's fix them...

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)