[OpenStack-docs] Style Question for Project Names

APlimpton aplimpton at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:08:27 UTC 2015

Hi Anne,

Thanks for confirming I am on the right track. I am quite willing to hunt
down and replace across the docs. Right now it is inconsistent (sometimes
on the same page) but seems to be skewing towards the capitalized version.

I can see why you are staunchly for project name removal and I have noticed
how the main website only references the functional names.

Hopefully consensus can be reached soon. :)

Thanks,