[OpenStack-docs] git-review links

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 27 21:18:35 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-27 19:58:42 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> I or someone needs to add the jobs necessary to start publishing the
> Sphinx docs in the git-review repo to the docs site. Doug Hellmann
> did some of the initial work to add the basic framework to the repo
> but it looks like polishing it up got away from us. I'll try to
> finish that today.
[...]

In theory https://review.openstack.org/186168 should solve this once
it merges (followed by either another git-review change merging or a
manual trigger of the git-review-infra-docs job for the master
branch tip). After that, any improvements anyone wants to make to
the published documentation can be done by editing files already in
the git-review repository.
--
Jeremy Stanley