[OpenStack-docs] git-review links

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 27 19:58:42 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-27 07:14:49 -0700 (-0700), AP wrote:
> I agree it is fairly straightforward. My concern is for the broken
> links. I wanted to update the wiki with the correct links or
> remove them if they no longer exist and have no equivalent that we
> should be using instead. I figured to put in bugs for the other
> pages.

I or someone needs to add the jobs necessary to start publishing the
Sphinx docs in the git-review repo to the docs site. Doug Hellmann
did some of the initial work to add the basic framework to the repo
but it looks like polishing it up got away from us. I'll try to
finish that today.

As for how-to documents on using git-review in OpenStack's community
workflow, see:

    http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html
    http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/sandbox.html

--