[OpenStack-docs] PDF files for our RST guides available?

Alex Eng loones1595 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 22:21:39 UTC 2015

Phabricator is definitely worth investigate on given the momentum it gain
recently.

Few alternatives

GitHub issue - only if you're using it as issue tracker and nothing fancy.
https://huboard.com/ does helps with the UI.
Jira - Good and solid, and can get free cloud instance for open source
project. Not free if wanting to self host.

Regards,

Alex Eng

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 6:23 AM, Christian Berendt <christian at berendt.io>
wrote:

> On 05/21/2015 08:44 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>
>> Storyboard is a dead end ;(
>>

> Heard something like that and just found the mail on openstack-infra.
>
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2015-May/002767.html
>
> ---snip---
> I am resigning, effective immediately, as StoryBoard Core, and will no
> longer contribute to the project. This moves the number of active
> contributors to the project to zero, effectively killing it.
> ---snap---
>
> We should wait for phabricator and then we can reevaluat if it is useful
> for us to track long running tasks there.
>
> Christian.

Alex Eng