[OpenStack-docs] PDF files for our RST guides available?

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Thu May 21 20:23:44 UTC 2015

On 05/21/2015 08:44 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Storyboard is a dead end ;(

Heard something like that and just found the mail on openstack-infra.

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2015-May/002767.html

---snip---
I am resigning, effective immediately, as StoryBoard Core, and will no
longer contribute to the project. This moves the number of active
contributors to the project to zero, effectively killing it.
---snap---

We should wait for phabricator and then we can reevaluat if it is useful
for us to track long running tasks there.

Christian.