[OpenStack-docs] PDF files for our RST guides available?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu May 21 18:22:18 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-21 19:46:13 +0200 (+0200), Christian Berendt wrote:
> I do not like the launchpad bugs to track feature requests. I do
> not like launchpad at all as bug tracking system. Should we try to
> work with Storyboard (not sure about the future of this project at
> the moment) to track tasks we do not track with specs?

It's the position of the Infrastructure team that Storyboard is
still not ready for OpenStack projects, and its inability to attract
enough developers to make rapid progress (unfortunately somewhat of
a catch-22) is increasing pressure to seek an alternative we might
switch to sooner. It's ironic that you sent this message at the
exact moment we were discussing it.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-infra-task-tracking

--
Jeremy Stanley