[OpenStack-docs] PDF files for our RST guides available?

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Thu May 21 17:59:45 UTC 2015

On 21 May 2015, at 10:46 am, Christian Berendt <christian at berendt.io> wrote:

> On 05/21/2015 07:36 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
>> Not forgotten, only prioritized. :) Here's the bug for tracking
>> purposes, feel free to pick it up:
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1427246
>
> I do not like the launchpad bugs to track feature requests. I do not like launchpad at all as bug tracking system. Should we try to work with Storyboard (not sure about the future of this project at the moment) to track tasks we do not track with specs?
>
> Christian.

I haven’t dug in to Storyboard yet, so I can’t really judge whether or not it would work for us. I’m happy to have this tracked in a blueprint+spec, though, it’s probably easier to keep an eye on than a bug.

Related: my first job when I get back home is going to be to sort through all the blueprints, specs, and ancient feature/wishlist bugs to try and get them in some kind of order, so expect some questions from me on that over the next couple of weeks.

Lana Brindley
Technical Writer
Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia