[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] training guide lab

Pančur, Matjaž Matjaz.Pancur at fri.uni-lj.si
Thu May 14 06:55:27 UTC 2015

Frans,

The point of Training Guide’s labs is easy installation of a working three node (controller, compute, network node) OpenStack cloud for Training purposes.

We don’t cover a use case where you separately install project by project. However, osbash scripts do deliberately follow install guides, so you can look at the scripts and follow along.

Matjaz