[OpenStack-docs] [install-guides] opensuse;sles; rabbitmq issue

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:43:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have another workaround for making rabbitmq work for the time being. The
issue is under progress for Kilo branch at present for opensuse. For the
time being I am downloading and installing rabbitmq from another source in
OBS.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/network:messaging:amqp/rabbitmq-server

I am using the rpm's from here.

For SLES12 I am currently using SLES11-sp2 package which seems to work fine
for me. Should I update the workaround in the message queue section under
install guides with some quick hacks for fixing rmq?

Regards,
Pranav