[OpenStack-docs] "logical" vs "conceptual" architecture of Openstack - what does it mean?

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Mon May 4 11:53:16 UTC 2015

The admin guide has two pages showing the conceptual[1] and the logical[2]
architecture of OpenStack. I don't understand the difference between the
two; the diagrams on the two pages both show the core services; the
difference is that the "logical" diagram is much more detailed.

Can anybody provide insight what this distinction "logical/conceptual" is
supposed to mean? I am asking because I plan to rewrite the text on the
"logical" page.

Bernd

[1]
http://docs.openstack.org/admin-guide-cloud/content/conceptual-architecture.