[OpenStack-docs] Any additional python clients to add to CLI Guide?

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Sat Mar 28 22:29:14 UTC 2015

On 03/28/2015 05:00 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> Does that sound like a good way forward? Our main goal is to enable
> contributions and provide great information while doing so. So, our
> priority will be enabling others with great tooling, great structures.

We can do this, yes. But the CLI guide is fully autogenerated and it is
no work to add and update the documents. I would prefer to simply add
the new clients to the CLI guide, I can take care.

I regular have a look at http://ghostcloud.net/openstack_client.html if
there was an update of a CLI client and I added my script to update the
files at
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-doc-tools/blob/master/bin/doc-tools-update-cli-reference.

Christian.