[OpenStack-docs] [legal-discuss] docs licenses: current state and desired state

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Mar 25 15:25:20 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-24 21:17:59 -0500 (-0500), Anne Gentle wrote:
> Yep, all guides except contributor guides and one of the API
> guides has license information on each page. This series of output
> pages: http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/ does not, but it
> can be added. That would be another task I can take on if we
> consider it a requirement.

I plan on taking care of that anyway, since I noticed that most of
our Sphinx-based documentation on ci.openstack.org,
security.openstack.org, governance.openstack.org and so on is also
lacking this. It's basically a matter of double-checking the
licenses expressed in the source repository for each and then
reflecting/linking that in the copyright variable in
doc/source/conf.py to make sure it shows up in the rendered footers.
--
Jeremy Stanley