[OpenStack-docs] [networking] Meeting minutes 3/20/15

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 20 19:04:37 UTC 2015

*

Present: Nick, Sean, Matt, Swami

Sean validated Matt's legacy OVS with VxLAN scenario.

Matt added config to the provider network with OVS scenario.  (I'ts not
done, but it's closer.)  Sean provided configs from an obtained tarball.
We need to add Provider networks with LinuxBridge; added to the TOC as
4b.  Will be added directly to the repo once 4a is converted.

Sean will talk to Andreas about making the generated versions available.
We need to define when we're going to go live with what we have.

We will be moving the content out of Matt's repo and making a note
pointing people to the new repo.

Nick asked Elke to call when she gets back for coordination of what's
been converted and what's where.

Next meeting Friday, 3/27/15 at 1600 UTC.
*