[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Speciality Team launching

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Mar 5 15:37:33 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Karin Levenstein <
karin.levenstein at rackspace.com> wrote:

>  Hello everyone,
>
>  Anne Gentle approached me this week to ask if I’d be interested in
> leading an OpenStack Install Guide speciality team. I’ve agreed to do so,
> and will be reaching out individually to people who have expressed an
> interest in working on such a team. If you’d like to join the effort,
> please contact me.
>
>  I’ve set up a wiki page[1] and will shortly be organizing meetings, etc.
> If you have any questions or comments (or advice!) please don’t hesitate to
> get in touch.

Thanks for doing this Karin!

In case anyone wonders, here's a list of specialty teams and their leads:

High Availability Guide: Matt Griffin
Install Guides: Karin Levenstein
Networking Guide: Nick Chase
Security Guide: Bryan Payne
User Guides: Lana Brindley

I've put this on the wiki:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo#What_Docs_Go_Where.3F

So please update the list if I've misrepresented or misspelled a name. :)

Thanks all for stepping up to lead these teams, it's a huge help and I'm
very grateful.

I also appreciate Nick Chase's behind-the-scenes leadership early on with
the install and networking guides that got us to this point! Thank you Nick.

Anne

>  Thanks,
> Karin
>
>  [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/InstallGuide (there’s